Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The New.. =D

Holiday is already start(but for me is already start long time ago after PMR.. haha) However is holiday but i feel damn boring everyday at house juz like doing nothing.. i think some of u sure got this feeling.. haha. Oh ya n also i already cut my hair.. don't ask me how it look like.. HAIZ actually very regret that i cut.. i look like a... hmmm dunno how to say wait till u see me la.. lol...

So because of holiday is very boring so i watched a few drama series.. i can watch finish the 1 of the whole drama within 3 day.. crazy rite.. haha.. but i watch this drama that really make me cry, this is a very nice drama every time i watch my feeling is like wan 2 kill the ppl inside there.. this also a very touching drama.. haha..

Ok la tat the end of my story.. next time i must improve my eng.. haha

OH YA before i forget HAPPY HOLIDAY to everyone and also GOOD LUCK in SPM for those who are taking.. CIAO...
=D

0 comments: